.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, February 01, 2003

I really had a good time last night.
The show was done in a gallery..which has a lot of light to show off the artwork.
So lots of lights, and crowded with people make it really hot in there!!
Most of the time I was standing on a chair to see Richard's performance, and it was still a little tough to see all of it.

I got to meet Juan, and new friend of his. Very sweet Columbian guy he met while in Miami. I hope he visits again.
Silky Jumbo was there.
I didnt know much people there except for the super cute punk Sam and her friends. But everybody was so into Richard's performance.
He was really great.
He came out with a Tab and eating Luna bar after Luna bar, and spoke with a New York Jewish accent. He was telling us a story about him and Ethel Merman, and how hot Madge was for Ethel.
There wasn't a slow moment...it all was really great stuff.
Everybody was laughing and couldnt take there eyes off Madge.

I saw Richard do another character for Feast of Fools that I liked, but I truly truly just loved Madge. I think cause he just knows the character so well. Its based on his family members and how they talk and gesture.

I want to see more Madge!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home