.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, June 27, 2003

I saw a girl the other day in a long skirt with slits up the sides wearing knee highs.
I thought about saying something to her, in case she wasn't aware that they were showing.
But then I didn't, maybe she did know, maybe she just wore them for walking to work...how could she not know? It was so obvious.
Odd.
She had sandals on, and it would be fine without them.

Today I saw another girl in a long skirt, with part of her skirt pinched up in the bottom of her panties that walked by me on the train. I wanted to just tug it out for her. Sooooooo badly!

When I am on the train I pick hairs and fuzz balls of people in front of me.
I can't help myself.
I want to tuck in their shirt tags too, but Brad usually grabs my reaching out arm and tells me not to.
It's hard not to.
I have to look away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home