.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

While on the toilet at work, the obsessive flusher came in.
Slammed the newly cleaned seat down
(I hate that...makes me jump)
She got 6 flushes out before I left the bathroom.
Of course I was in the bathroom hiding by the door like I had left but I really hadnt between flushes 4 and 6.
She talked quietly to herself, I could hear her when she made the "ess" sound. Very quietly.
I ran out at flush 6 to find a place to scope out the elusive obsessive flusher and find out her true identity!
I stood down the hall on the other side of the door, peeping through the window in the door. Stalking my prey. People passed me by, they said hi, I said hi. They were wondering what I was standing there for and doing, but didn't ask.
HAHA!
She finally came out!
I didn't recognize her as someone I knew or had seen around.
I wonder if she came from another floor to use the bathroom.
Ours is more private, not very many girls on my floor.
Maybe she is sensitive about her flushing.

and yes....this did give me a sense of accomplishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home