.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Walked Polly first. She a big roly poly dog, a bit older too. So I actually jogged a bit with her to get her moving. Then had fun time after our work out. We rolled around in the grass and I scratched her belly as she made funny faces.





The I walked Rover, a Lab mix. Softess fur, small wiry guy. He wanted to play with the other dogs so bad, he jumped up in my lap to get a higher view of them when I squatted down next to him.



Jade is a german shepard. Her sign said she was nervous, but she seemed fine today. Hopped around a lot



Prince is on hold, so hopefully will be going to a good family soon. He brought a squeaky toy out with him for our walk. Unlike the other dog though, he did not make sweet sweet love to it. Just carried it around with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home