.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ok so I been super busy with work, having lots of people staying over my place..dogs too.
And when it starts getting dark at 3:30 and it super cold..and from Thanksgiving on seems to be such a blur of doing so many things and so many things still to do.
Been run down
just tired
I keep real busy, cleaning a lot, like vacuuming 5 times a day, laundry, at least 3-4 grocery store trips a week, plus I dust 2-3 times a week, clean floors once a week etc etc, then I work all hours and all days very often, then thrown in some social obligations on top...

Jeff had plans to go to Indiana for work, to do some installs, and asked if I wanted to go with him.
Stay in hotels with Wifi, so I could work from the hotel room. No chores, laundry or grocery shopping to do. Just a pool, hot tub and a big fluffy bed. BLISS!!

Nevermind the fact that I hate Indiana. Its just gross and depressing there. People always say "well what about Indianapolis" thats like people in Flint saying "well what about Detroit". Gary is the armpit of Indiana, so that makes me in the belly button right now which is Terra Haute. There is nothing here, places are empty. But the hotel is really nice and so is the hot tub...so I am happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goddess... if you have a chance, hit me with your e-mail addy at kenandariel@comcast.net. Had something I wanted to let ya know.

5:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home