.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, December 30, 2002

It's unusually warm today!!

Didn't sleep good, woke up a lot, and was overly aware of my dreams...they were so active that I felt tired just from dreaming!!
Went into work late.
Had a doctor appt, just for a checkup....no worries.
But I guess she was running late, so spent 2 hours there instead of just 1.
I wish the nurses would tell me they are running late.
I REALLY hate sitting on a doctors table in an over-sized paper towel for an hour!!
Tugging and pulling at it...
But she is so nice when she does finally come in, that I instantly get over my bitchiness.
I asked her if any of her patients ever bring their own robes.
She said "Yes!"
YAY!!!!!
Not many...but the ones that do...really pass it on to friends and family.
I think it would make a world of a difference.
I hate being in the doctors office anyway, but sitting in that thing feeling yucky just about gives me a complex!
A nice soft, cuddly, over-sized robe would feel like a security blanket.
Its mine, it fits, and I dont stick to it! :)

Brad has a little bit of a cold, and I think I do too, but he is worse off than me.
We both are all sneezy, snotty, stuffy.
I think I might have some tomato soup and Ritz crackers tonight.

Im tired, so we might not do grocery shopping until tomorrow for our food for New Years...unless Brad wants to twist my arm.....but I am really tired.
I wanna go home and pop some melatonin and go to bed!

At least it will be another nice short work week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home