.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Talked with family and friends a lot today.
Called mom and Sunny.
Bev called me at work. Lisa and Marsha & Ray sent me sweet messages. :)

Im feeling better already.
I decided I want to keep my thyroid.
I would be happy with keeping it a little jar to show everyone, even the people that dont really want to see it.
Or maybe setting it in something and making a paper weight out of it.
(yes I am serious) :P

Maybe I will even make a poll, "Name That Tyroid!"

Also, I will take my camera with me to the hospital.
I think that will be a lot of fun too!

Its super windy wet nasty yucky snow out. Actually might be sleet.
I got off the train and got totally bitch slapped around trying to get to my car.
It was really wet, and stung as it slapped me around.

I wasn't hungry after work so I didnt get the cake.

I have to pick Brad up from the train station later tonight, and might just pick some up then if I want it.

AND...
such a perfect day to get a sweet gift.

I had this DVD waiting for me when I got home.

from a sweet friend of mine Lydia for my birthday.

I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home