.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Brad had a meeting downtown, so I got to have lunch with him today. YAY!
After lunch he went back home and called me.
He asked me what I ate for breakfast.
Um... strange question...but I had the leftover guacamole from last night.
He said there was sticky stuff all over the floor.
He thought maybe I had waffles and the dog got into the plate after we left or something.
He said the dog just farted too.

Then he called me back a few minutes later.
"Didn't we have a cantaloupe on the counter?"
Hmmm, I think we did.

The dog must have jumped on the counter knocking it over, and maybe broke it open a little bit to taste its juicy goodness.
Then ate the whole thing, the rind, the seeds, everything.

He is gonna be shitting out seeds for days now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home