.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Been really busy at work this week.
This Saturday is Brad and my first day volunteering at the local Humane Society.
I'm really looking forward to it.
I want to spend time with the older dogs.
The puppies have people cooing over them all day.
The older dogs have more personality and character.
I will talk to them as I walk them.
I can't wait.
I love dogs so much!!

I was looking at pics of Goli today, wishing I could pet his soft fur and kiss his snout like I used to. I miss him.


I kinda wish we had him around still, like stuffed.
Its expensive though.
But then I could still pet him and kiss him.
And talk to him and pretend like he is just curled up sleeping.
When we put him down I was too upset to even think about doing something like that.
I'm not sure its the best idea.
But think some of it sounds like a good idea.

I wouldnt want Brad stuffed if he died.
So whats the difference?
Im not sure.


A friend of mine, Erin sent me a really cool book Zine Scene: The Do It Yourself Guide to Zines. I buy and read zines, but I have never made one. I'm gonna flip through the book tonight and see what it has to say about doing them. She also sent me this really cute paper journal. Erin is super sweet. It's good having friends you can say anything too like her, and having her trust me back with her personal issues too. Thank you honey! XOXOXO

Talked to Jae on the phone tonight, we have been playing phone tag for awhile now. Good to catch up with her. I miss her and can't wait to see her again. She is talking about coming for a visit in January or sometime around there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home