.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Hercules (Piggie), Jamie, Max, Bandit, Vienna and Simba all got adopted.
Lots of new dogs, Riley, from the parade, was still there.

There weren't any other walkers today, so we made sure all the dogs got walked by us before we left.

Some puppies were outside in the run getting some fresh air and chasing each other. We stopped in to visit. Brad sat down but got overwhelmed with them jumping all over him, so he sat in the chair. After playing for a bit, they became aware of noises and stuff going on over at the car wash next door and it seemed to freak them out at first. Then they just sat and stared.



I walked Beanie first. A 5 year old Boston Terrier. I liked her, she took awhile to warm up to me, and let me get all kissy over her. Brad walked Lady (we both didn't like that name) a German Shepherd puppy. He REALLY liked her. He was "what if'ing" about her, but then found ut she was already getting adopted today. She just had the best personality. Playful, but not overly, and loving. She played real nice with Beanie too. She played gentle, since Beanie is so much more small. I had some nice quiet time with Beanie. Just enjoying the warm weather, and strong breeze.




I walked DJ next. Not sure how old she was, but she was a Maltese. Very soft fur. She just wanted to sit in my lap. So she did. Little cotton fur-ball.




Tia was next. I forget what type of dog they said she was. She had different color eyes. Beautiful face.



Maxie was a 4 year old Basset Hound. Reminded me of the cartoon dog Droopy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home