.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Stressful week at work.
I handled it well.
But its stressing me out.
On call, at work right now las night
Got work calls at 3:30am, 4:30am Saturday am
Got up 7:30 for the local St. Pats parade.
We walked the dogs from the Humane Society.
It was fun, wore stupid hats.
Took lots of pics, I will post later.
Very fun.
Tired me out.
Went home for a nap, got woken up with another work call.
Then Brad came into work with me last tonight to keep me company (and he says safe).
The work last night did not go smoothly.
Stressed about that.
Got home at 2am this morning
Then had another work thing to do at 8am.
I feel it in my shoulders.
Went back to bed after that, and just got back up a little bit ago.

But good things:
The parade
and the kick ass pot roast Brad made!!
beef, onions, mushrooms, turnips, garlic, cream of celery soup.
KICK ASS!!

Deep breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home