.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, March 05, 2004

I was in reality TV overload last night.
I watched Survivor All-Stars in the background.
I'm not super into it, but like to know who gets voted out and stuff.
I'm not particularly fond of Sue.
Not quite sure what I think about last night.
Most people are making fun of her in the office here.

On one side, there are several times where something happens, like someone makes a snide remark to me (for example), and at first I might smile and laugh it off. But then it takes awhile to register, and then I get mad, and think I shoulda and I oughta. I think this could be the same for Sue. She could have had her mind on the game, so when it happened, it just threw her focus but didnt fully register until later. Also I think being in the situation and hungry and tired, people's feelings get exaggerated even to themselves. So I got to give her that too.
But on the other hand.
It could just be business. She could clearly say she was sexually harassed on Natl TV. Thereby humiliating her nationally, and go after CBS with a lawsuit of some kind. Also most large companies do not want to go to court and will settle such things out of court. So maybe she doesnt have to win the game to get her million after all.

I love Apprentice. I love Kwame and Troy and get a real kick out of Heidi.
I was yelling and cheering in bed last night as Omarosa got fired. Judging people, saying who has class and who doesn't. She was a total lazy ass. I was afraid Kwame would get her in the boardroom since she made the only sale. I was happy for Troy, hearing such compliments from Trump is so huge I bet he felt like hugging him. I was just so happy for him.

During Apprentice, I was clicking back and forth between this and the new Sci-Fi Mad Mad House. I think I will watch it. I think the hosts are pretty cool actually. I think the vampire part is weird but if I was a guest, instead of making fun of him I would just ask him a bunch of questions and try to understand it better and where he is coming from. The naturist guy, just seems like an absolute sweetheart. The guests are the weird ones...not the hosts. A virgin from a convent thats some type of political campaigner?!?! Come on! THAT'S MORE WEIRD!! I also didn't like how quick they were to crack jokes. They are guests in their home. Guests dont go in someone's house and make fun of them! They just were acting retarded about the whole thing.

Also...not reality but... I also watched the new SciFi series Tripping The Rift. Fabulous! Funny, great. I remember over 5 years ago seeing the original one out on the web. The hot chick is a little different. The old one she had white eyes and longer dark hair, but the Jessica Rabbit body was still the same. The old story had an evil clown, and it looks like he will be back in the new series too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home