.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, February 06, 2004

Nacho is on loan to us for a couple weeks from Emily. It's been nice having a dog in the house again. Brad has liked big dogs mostly, but I think he has found some pro's of a small dog as well. Nacho is super demanding, and we give in to all his demands. He climbs and sits all over us. If I sit at the computer, I have to pick him up and put him on the table and type on the keyboard around his little body. He makes lots of weird faces. Sometimes when he squinches up his eyes, I think he looks like Kermit the Frog. But mostly I think he looks like Steve Buscemi. At night he dives under the covers. He likes curl up between my legs, but after awhile I want to move and so he curls up in the small of Brad's back. He sleeps under the covers mostly. Sometimes he will accept just being under a pillow with our arm over it. He is the only dog we ever met that isn't a morning dog. He makes his disgusted faces when we try to tell him good morning. And at night he likes to play right before bed, Brad will chase him around, and then Nacho will run around with one of Brad's socks in his mouth. Then he insists Brad pet him, rub his belly while Nacho gives him little stinky kisses. For such a small dog, he has stinky breath. He could be a super hero dog and that would be his super power.



Oh, and here is the big frog flower pot I got from my friend Emily last night when she stopped over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home