.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Watched Frida the other night.
I liked it, but I didn't feel it told me much about her still.
I thought she did lots of small but very detailed paintings.
Loved the dance scene, very sexy, and Selma is very hot.

My sister had her first hockey lesson yesterday.
I am so excited for her. She loves hockey. Big fan.
Her and I had ice skating lessons when we young, and she recently bought herself a pair of hockey skates. A friend of hers is taking the lessons with her. She will eventually be looking into joining a team. I cant wait to see my sister play hockey and check every bitch that gets in her way!! :)

Getting ready for bed. The new Surreal Life is on tonight. I can't wait to see Tammy Faye Baker with Ron Jeremy. I heard they got along really great. I like both of them, both are kooky in a fun way. Also a new Home Movies tonight on the Cartoon Network.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home