.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, December 26, 2003

Doing better sick-wise, but still wake up coughing.
Last night we stayed up until 4am.
I took a bath at 2am, and then started watching the John Waters movie my sister gave me.
Woke up and 7, ordered prescription refills, then back to bed, then got up at 9:30 or 10ish.
We watched the original version of The Italian Job, and picked on cheese and strawberry cake, then time for an afternoon nap from 3 to 5.
We were crazy hungry when we woke up and went out to a Chinese buffet, one of the only places open. Came back home and drank coffee and played the Trivial Pursuit game I got for about 3 hours while we watched World Idol and then the Animal House DVD Brad got for Christmas as background.
I am loving this time off at home with no obligations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home