.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

I have the rest of the week off from work.
One of the days as a comp day since I worked most of Sunday.
I brought my camera to work today to take a pic of the huge wreath and christmas tree they have.
After I took a shot of the wreath a security guard told me I couldn't take pictures inside the building, "Of the wreath?", I asked. No pictures. Ok. So of course that just made me want to take more pictures. And I still got the shot of the tree too.
Had lunch with Brent. Took pictures of him, his Aunt Loretta doesnt like the pics he has of himself and said he looked sick. The color, angle and lighting were just bad I think. This is the Brent I know in the shots I took, just so adorable with his giddy smile!
Also took a shot of the bridge I walk across going to Union Station and one in the train while it was empty.
It's snowing right now!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home