.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, December 19, 2003

Navin gave me my Christmas gift.
A gift certificate for a 1 hour table massage at a place around the corner from us at work! TOOOoooo much!!
I just hope my gift gets shipped in time to him.....

Still coughing up pus. I have my camera today, I will try to take a picture of one...I'm sure you are dying to see it! But I have a Dr appt tomorrow after I see the dogs. And then bed the rest of the weekend. And lots of babying from Brad.

I had lunch with Richard, Shishie, her brother, and Navin. Elephant and Castle for some fish & chips.
Shishie gets very upset if any condiments are on her plate, she said its all her brothers fault. They don't look anything alike. I took pics and will post them later tonight from home. Richard video taped some of it too, since I hadn't been in one of his video diaries before. Of course he held the camera under my face so I looked really gross. I told him to not make me look fat so for fun he might stretch some of it out to like that Paul Abdul video Promise Of A New Day.
Richard wouldnt touch my thyroid scar, he was all grossed out and cringed. I kept trying to make him. It was funny, Shishie and her brother touched it.
I hadn't seen Richard since May, during his Miss New Town pageant, and Shishie since last November. So I got to get all kissy and huggy with both of them. Oh yeah!! She gave me a t-shirt that says someting very foul in Chinese. I think I should wear it in Chinatown. Instead of being offended they would probably just laugh at me thinking I am too stupid to know what the shirt really says. I heard about people doing that with those Chinese symbol tattoos. Wanting one that said strength or something like that, and really getting one that says something raunchy, and not knowing till some Chinese versed person told them. HAHA!! Yay for the Chinese!!

I love talking with Richard and Shishie. It's funny watching the other tables look our way and listen in while we act retarded and take pictures of each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home