.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, December 18, 2003

I am still ill. I think its become an infection, so I have a Dr. appt on Saturday to get antibiotics to kill the infection, and in the mean time I went out and bought a bottle of Zicam nasal spray that a friend of mine recommended.

Hard time getting out of bed in the mornings, since I cough and wake myself up. I sleep with Fisherman's Friends in my mouth. That sounds so vulgar doesn't it? But they are super strong and really do help.

Been busy at work.

Bumped into Chris the other day at lunch. He is another Naperville guy Brad and I know. He just happened to be in the area doing some consulting work that day. It had been awhile since I got a chance to talk and catch up with him.

Having lunch tomorrow with Shishie (a friend from NY), her brother (a local comedian), and Richard (a mutal friend and sometimes drag queen friend of ours) is gonna try and make it out too. Last time I saw her was when she was in town last year for the marathon.

Today I had an appointment with my waxanatrix. I brought her a christmas card with a little note in it, and a holiday bonus. As usual she talked about Catholics and Jews, and how if Jews only read the Isaiah section in the bible they would become Catholics too. I don't argue the point with someone ripping my pubic hairs out.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home