.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, November 21, 2003

I got my flu shot today at City Hall.
It was free.
My federal tax dollars at work.
I have a sweater on today but couldnt pull the sleeves high enough for her to give it to me, so I just half way took off my sweater so she could do it. It was a bunch of old lady nurses anyway, no biggie.

Yes, you too can still get your flu shot!

I have a Dr. appt tomorrow, so I will miss my usual dog walking time, but I am thinking about going in after my appt, even if just for a little bit. It looks like Marco is back. Either he wasn't really adopted and it was a mistake or someone brought him back. I want to find out. (yeah...I know, I do take much better pictures of the dogs than they do....I tried telling them)

I just checked the site and they have a new dog named Kit, she is 13 years old. That just makes me so sick! Who the hell would turn in a 13 year old dog?!?! She is an old laid back quiet dog, she should be enjoying her retirement!!! She only has another year or 2 tops left in her. Geez!

I went out after work last night with Navin, to a United Way event. His bosses were getting in Sumo suits and trying to knock each other over. I didn't know anyone there, which is good and bad. Good, because I didn't have to make small talk. But bad, cause it was really loud and I really didnt have anything worth yelling at to anyone around me. So I watched the first fight.
There were some appetizers out, but the table was constantly swarmed, and just not worth the trouble. So after the first fight I just left. I didnt want to say good bye and make a big "I am leaving thing", cause it wasn't really any big deal. Walked around a bit and then grabbed a cab to Union station. Had almost an hour before the next train left so I sat in McDonalds, ate and watched TV.
I saw the last 30 minutes of The Bachelor special, and the first 30 min of the Kennedy special.
The Kennedy special was really cool. They animated him back in his car and able to show it from all angles even above. Neat stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home