.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Just checkin' in.
Been really busy at work the last few weeks.
Dont have any sites to even post for today.
Not seeing the dogs this Saturday, I have a Dr. appt, but Brad might go unless his ankles are bothering him again. If he does I will try to twist his arm into snapping a few pics.

Marco, Tiger and Penny so far this week have been adopted!!
I check their website during the week to see what's going on.

Brad & I have dentist appts tonight.
Tomorrow night I am going out after work with Navin to a United Way charity event where some managers get dressed as Sumo wrestlers and yuck it up. We are going cause they are Navin's boss's boss.
Planning on getting my flu shot at City Hall on Friday.

Brad has been making some wonderful soups lately. He is a fabulous cook. We are gonna cook a little for Thanksgiving. Just me and him. So get a turkey breast, stuffing, salad, and crustless pumpkin pie. Just keeping it simple.

Everything is going decent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home