.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, November 01, 2003

I walked through to see who was gone and who was new.
They put Nova in the same kennel with Kane. I think they want Kane to be more social. He is kinda shy. He is Brad's favorite, so Brad walked him first. Kane seemed to recognize him and be more comfortable around both of us today, wanting attention.
Coco, Mulligan, and Angelica found homes this week!

I walked Max first, a new dog. He has a very sweet face. A somewhat big dog, but didn't overly pull me around. Likes to wrestle around.



My buddy Bruno from last week was still there, they put one of those medical collars on him cause I think he kept reaching around and picking at a spot on his back where he had some kind of surgery, maybe a cyst removed. Dogs are so funny in those collars, walking into things, getting the collar stuck on things. Just as playful and active as ever.



Riley was new. Beautiful dog, he had already been walked, so I stopped in to just spend some time with him. He is a hound dog, big soulful howls.


Maxwell was new. Little cotton ball. His fur is cut real close to his body so you can feel the warmth from his skin. He is a little lap dog, I zipped him up in my sweatshirt jacket to keep him warm and snuggle with him. Zipped him up.


Brad came out with Aussie while I had Maxwell zipped up in my jacket. We watched Brad and Aussie play. Aussie has a lot of energy, lots of zipping around.



Now we are back home, Brad is going to do some homework and studying, and I'm going to take a nap and rest up for the Halloween party I am going to tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home