.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Been really busy at work lately.
Its good, day goes by faster, and I've been doing shit without fucking anything up. And actually got somemore recognition stuff at work. They have this super gay SPIRIT thing going on....eventually it will phase out and everything goes back to normal. This latest shit is really super gay though, Im just surprised a huge bank is doing that motivational crap. Motivational stuff could be ok...but this shit is super cheesy.

Maybe I could be cheese for Halloween, and call myself the bank spirit. As much as I want to, they pay me very well to put up with cheesy crap...so I should just shuttup.

I am tempted to sell the motivational 2 hour tape I have though, maybe on Ebay. I do think it really could have cult status.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home