.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I saw my wax-onatrix yesterday.
I swear its like a spiritual experience for me.
Everytime I see her she talks about God, Jesus, and the devil.
I like listening to her.
She believes and lives what she says.
I respect that.
Sometimes I laugh at some of the stuff she says, cause she is funny. She is a highly opinionated person, and I always want to hear her opinions. She is a loving, kind person she tries to live what she believes is the word of god, (but in the good way) by being good, and kind not judging or thinking you are superior to other religions or groups. She loves animals, and has a houseful of them, does a lot of animal rescue work too.
I just adore her.

I dont go to church, I just see her once a month.
I do my penance by having my hairs ripped off, and then donate money to the church of waxology for their help.
And I do feel better when I leave.
And I ALWAYS hug her good-bye and as a kind of thanks, and this last time she even kissed me on the cheek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home