.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Beautiful day!
Listening to a salsa cd that I just got from a friend in Phoenix, Xavier.
Very soothing, thank you so much.
One of these days we will dance together.
The sunlight shining through the crystal we have hung in the window spinning rainbows all across the room.

Went to the Humane Society today!
These Beagles were outside playing in the back area when we got there.


Diamond is a Pit Bull mix. Very sweet. Rolled over to show me her belly, so I could scratch it for her. She was calm, very huggable and snout-kissable.




Here are some kittens, they had cute meows.


Maggie had already been walked, but just wanted to say Hi.


Marshall was non-stop activity! Jumping all over, playing tug-of-war with me...if I liked it or not. I got him to settle down for a little loving. Snout-kissing and butt-scratching.


Sasha was adorable, very good on her walk. Kept an eye on me, loves being held. She is a little rough tough cream puff (like me!) she gave it right back to the big dogs, but was more than happy when I scooped her up and took her away from them.


On the way home, we stopped and had some sandwiches at Jimmy Johns, and went to Trader Joe's.

Got some blueberry juice, raisins, honey nutty crunchy things, wasabi puffs, and a loaf of bread from Harvest Bread Company.

Now time to watch football and take a nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home