.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

We slept in until noon today. Felt great!
Drove out to pick up some grass-fed beef for us to try from Wallace Farms. It's frozen, so we will eat it tomorrow.
Had a snack at White Castle for lunch, and I made spinach pies w/feta cheese for dinner, and a strawberry cake. We have Terminator III to watch tonight while we eat our cake.

We decided to open gifts tonight.
Brad gave me his gift first. He told me to get naked, put one of his robes on me, and I put on my slippers and then led me to the basement.
He had brought a heater down there so it was nice and cozy. Incense burning, a bunch of candles all over, a big glass of fresh brewed ice tea for me, this thing where water trickles over a rock formation, and on the CD player a thunderstorm CD for ambiance.
He had cleaned off his work bench, laid down cushions from our patio chairs over it, and a white draping sheet over that. He had a blanket and towels, to finish off my very own massage table with him as my masseuse! I was so thrilled that he put that all together for me, I got all weepy, it was just so romantic and sweet.

He helped me up the step ladder on the side of the table and pulled the blanket up over my legs. Warmed up some massage oil in his hands and gave me a fabulous massage. It was so special, and loving. He would stop every now and then and bring me the tea to sip on. When he was done I laid there for a bit, slowly sitting up, and gushing more about it and enjoying the candles.

After we both cleaned up and got in pj's, we went to open gifts. We got a lot of really cool stuff. I got a beautiful bracelet from my nephews and neice. I'm wearing it now. Red glass hearts. I got the latest Trivial Pursuit game, pj's with super soft fuzzy socks, candles, a zen garden for my desk at work, a pooping santa ( I love pooping toys...last year I got a pooping moose that pooped cola candy), a label maker, christmas socks, Harley Davidson t-shirt, wall calendar, a 22 piece rubbermaid set, and John Water's - Multiple Maniacs.

Now for some cake and movies!
Merry Christmas everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home