.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Frank, Molly, Lucky, Corona, Greta, and Tyson got adopted.
They got a bunch of puppies in, like about 10. 5 with one litter and 5 with the other.

I walked Shadow first. It was her first walk of the day, she didn't go out during the 8 o'clock walks. Super sweet dog. I really love her. She walked backwards almost the whole time. Just wanting to watch me and keep her eye on me, tail wagging the whole time. Very soft, likes to kiss real sweetly. Smelled good. I spent a lot of time with her, just a great dog to hug and give attention to. She makes it easy.



Next I walked a crazy Husky named Rascal, no photos of Rascal. Another humping dog. I couldnt get a picture of him I was too busy shoving him off me. We did a conga line walking all the way back inside.

Next was Emily, a pit mix. Nice, but very short attention span. I would squat down to pet her and she got happy, and then something would catch her eye and she would drift away and then look my way and then perk up like she didnt see me there and it was all new to her. She spent a most of the time digging in the ice and then chewing it up.


Last was another dog I really loved like Shadow, another Lab named Tortilla. Tortilla was a stray picked up by animal control. He is super under weight, You can see his ribs, and when I pet him his hip bones really stick out. There were 2 spots over his eyes where some vet work was done. Maybe some scratches that got infected? Not sure. He isn't just a stray, I could tell he used to be a house dog. He peed as soon as we went out, and could sit on command. This dog is another one so easy to love. Super soft fur, smells great, sweet kisses. Loves to be pet and touched. So lovable and huggable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home