.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Columbus and Tortilla got adopted.
Duke got returned due to someone having allergies to him.

I walked Tank a Basset, and then Harvey a Beagle.
Tank was older so I just gave him lots of pets.



Harvey was still puppy and likes to run and play. He would just whiz back and forth like a little blur.



Brad walked Jordan first. An older and overweight lab. Very sweet girl. Similar to Columbus in personality, very scared, hates the kennel noise, seemed a bit frightened. I think she is in love with Brad now. He brought her over to me and Harvey playing outside. She was hesitant, but he kept telling her it was ok, and I guess that was good enough for her. She let Harvey jump on her and say hi, and was fine with meeting me since I seemed ok to Brad. I went in her kennel with her later, and she was happy to see me but when Brad came by she was absolutely thrilled.



Zeus and Duke look so much alike, except Zeus has more of a St Bernard or Mastiff blockhead (it doesnt seem to show in the pictures as much...) Brad likes to play hard with Zeus. Zeus can rip apart a kong with his big blockhead mouth.


I like Duke. Duke is a lover. Likes to get and give soft kisses and will push into me, and then collapse and roll over.



Before we left I stopped in Carmella's kennel. She has such a funny face, her cute underbite. With her short snout she snorts a lot too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home