.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, June 26, 2004

I only worked Mon & Tues of this week.
My mom is here for a visit.
Weds morning before she came I went to go walk the dogs since I wouldnt be able to on Saturday.

Gizmo, Lacey, Kerchek and Tootsie all got adopted.
The had 3 Boston Terriers.
I spent most of my time with Sullivan.
He was more timid then the other 2, and had his own kennel separated from the other two. I put the leash on him and he started walking towards the door. As soon as he reached the end of his leash he screamed like he stepped in a bear trap. The leash really freaked him out.
We got outside, and he was quite to push up against me. Loved being scratched, especially his butt. He danced and kicked around as I scratched him all over. A few times he would walk away to sniff something, reach the end of his leash and scream like he was dying everytime. He looked totally freaked, and would come back to me all confused and in need of some soothing. Very lovable boy.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home