.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Saw Harry Potter Friday.
Perfect day for it, the theater wasn't over packed...perfect.
Went to see the dogs yesterday.
Got some sun on my shoulders from the walks.
I wasn't able to take many pictures.
There weren't any other walkers there and we were the first walks of the day the dogs had, so we hustled around to make sure we gave each dog a walk before they exploded.
I walked Princess the bassett hound, the other princess the terrier got adopted as well as Kikei, the dog that looked like a fox.

1 of the kennels in my row for walking had 2 small dogs, so I took both of them out at the same time. But then the smallest didnt want to walk, she wanted to be carried. So I walked one and carried the other.

My last walk of the day was my favorite. I knew I had time to sit down and enjoy the dog. I walked Chato a boxer mix. He sat down until I put the leash on him. So very behaved.





Lots of slack in the leash when we walked. He is a snorting panter, its really too cute. Thinks he is a lap dog. Brad sat down with us for a bit, and Chato climbed in his lap too. Likes to sit on or lean up against people. And such a big lug to hug and kiss. Boxers faces are just so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home