.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Friday after work I did spray-on tanning.
I like it, I wont keep up with it though.
I might do it once a year at the beginning of summer just so I dont blind everyone around me by reflecting the sun off my skin.
It's fun for variety.
I'm REALLY dark.
I'll try and get pics.

I walked the dogs yesterday, will post pics later.

Went to Emily's place last night with Brad for dinner. First of all, it's silly but I was really excited about it. I don't get the chance to do group dinner things very often. Everything Emily made was wonderful. Green bean salad, garbanzo bean salad, steaks, carrot cake. YUM!!!

Today Brad's parents are coming and staying throughout Weds. They are helping us with out yard landscaping. YAY for us!

And just a note I havent quite been able to think the words out for:
I live in a suburb, I drive a mini-van, I work for "the man", I like reality TV.
I am so tired of people deciding I am one of the cool people and then get shocked when they find out I drive a mini-van. I like our Pontiac Montana. I like the way it drives, its comfortable. No, I don't rent out a loft or a studio, I own a house. I can still be an open-minded person who loves bathroom humor and work at a bank and live in the suburbs.
People make fun of yuppies for being stuck-up, and close minded, but I know just as many arty people who are the same way. In fact, worse then most yuppie people I know. The yuppie people don't mock something I wear cause it's different then something they would wear, they seem more open to it. But the more arty people I know seem to have more of an image to protect. It can be 125 degrees outside and they still refuse to wear shorts because it doesnt look cool. Go ahead, sweat your ass off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home