.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, July 10, 2004

I just painted my fingernails "tropicoral" pinkish-peachie
summerlooking
I always like my toenails painted dark, really dark

Brad wasn't feeling well, so I went to see the dogs without him this morning.
I was the only walker, and I got them all out and walked.

I walked Divit first. I think he is 4 or 5, Golden Retriever. Good shape, nice dog. Laid back, the kind of dog we like having around the house with us.






Harriet was next. She was already on hold and will be adopted soon.
She is a 4 year old Rat Terrier. I think she was a stray, she has some old wounds from fleas it felt like.






Roxy....Im not sure what she is. But from far away she looks like a dwarf pig.
She is goofy and likes to play...funny little dog.....







Last was Chevy. A 4 month old Doberman mix. He sits very sweetly in his kennel. As soon as he is out ITS PLAYTIME!!! He likes to play tug-of-war with his leash. Makes lots of funny faces too.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home