.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Friday, July 30, 2004

I went to Dominick's last night, while Brad was mowing the lawn, to pick some groceries up for dinner around 8pm.
Sun going down, not many people in the store.
Out in the parking lot was a goose chasing people around the parking lot. As I walked out of the store he was chasing a woman and her 2 kids to their car while they were screaming and running from him.
They got in the car, and then he turned an saw me. Started running for me. I just stopped, waited for him to come up. I didn't run, it's a goose for crissakes! He stuck his neck out at me and hissed, sticking his tongue out at me. I just started laughing at him, I told him, "I'm not scared of you!" He inched closer, hissing at me. I reached out to grab him and he jumped back. The old man that was in line behind me came out laughing at me and the goose having the show down in the parking lot. I tried to lure the goose towards my car, out of the main driveway, making kissy noises at him. He was having none of that. And then went back to chasing some more people.
I was putting groceries in my car, watching people run and scream. I tried to tell them....but they weren't listening to me. "THEY DON'T HAVE ANY TEETH!", I yelled, but they kept running. The goose seemed to really enjoy this.

Then some people were getting out of their car, and he chased them up to the grocery store. He walked in one of the slots of the revolving doors. A small crowd gathered. It was a stand off. No one would cross the gooses line to go in the store. Finally, one guy had enough and walked towards the goose and edged him out from the doors, then he went waddling off to find more people to chase.

That was one pissed off goose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home