.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Weekend went by too fast.
Sunday I went out with Emily and Chris to some antique thing downtown.
It was a little disappointing, admission fee, and no super great deals.
However it was a really nice day out, so it was just nice to be walking around and checking out people wandering around. And of course great company too! I had fun just hanging out with them.
One of Emily's favorite food places is Chicago Diner. I hadn't been there before. I really liked it a lot. We shared a side of mac-n-cheese, I had the garden lasagna with side of rain salad with an italian vinaigrette. I had lots of left-overs to bring home for Brad! I want to take him back there. We sat out back on the patio, just lovely.
Walked around the area checking out the shops. Trying on hats and crazy clothes. Then I bought some Simpsons figures for Brad at Gay Mart
When we got back to their place, the dogs had rolled in some rabbit poop. Nacho (chihuahua) was fine, but Ginger (pitt) was very stinky! So we all headed outside to clean her up, she had such sad eyes, she felt so bad.
Poopie roller! Emily cut me some of her gladiolas to take home. She is such a good date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home