.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, July 12, 2004

I stayed up too late last night watching an old silent movie "The Patsy" with Marion Davies.
Then found out at 12:30am Home Movies is showing on Cartoon Network.
I have been wondering where the hell it has been!! I love Home Movies...but that is too late to watch it. But I had to see it again...its the one where Coach McGuirk puts on a kilt and then says "LOOK EVERYONE I'M DANCING, LOOK! LOOK! I'M DANCING!!!" I love that one.
So then I couldn't get out of bed this morning and called in to work saying I hurt my back doing yard work. Yes, I know....I'm just so damned delicate! :P
Brad stayed with me, had a White Castle brunch and then he went home to work on resumes and I went to Heidi's and we were pool chicks.
Being a pool chick IS THE BEST!!! I swam back and forth as we talked, then dried off in the sun, ran a few errands.
So much so....that on my drive back home I decided I think my back is still bothering me...
Heidi said we can be pool chicks again tomorrow.
JOY OF JOYS!!!
I am packing myself some cheesy poofs and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to eat poolside, and bring the comics and crossword to do. Told her to bring her book.
I love swimming and water....it makes me giddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home