.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Having a nice quiet one myself.
We have had plans every weekend since before Thanksgiving, so this is the first weekend in awhile of quiet and just the two of us. I've enjoyed it, I think Brad got a little stir crazy today. So we went out and shoveled the driveway and sidewalks, then drove around to get him some caffeine somewhere. Found a Burger King open and got him a diet soda.
Last night he cooked up a leg of lamb, and steamed some cauliflower and broccoli and melted a little cheese over it. Also whipped up a crustless pumpkin pie. Watched "I, Robot".
Yesterday Brad gave me volume 1 and 2 of Looney Tunes. Watched disk one yesterday and started up disk two first thing this morning as I put together a 7-layer dip to pick on throughout the day. The day before I unwrapped a Jiffy Steamer from Brad. I suck, I ordered him something and it hasn't come yet...so I can't say, but I know he'll love it.
Watched the commentary of "Pee Wee's Big Adventure", watching "Royal Tennenbaums" now, and just finished watching "My Dog Skip", got all weepy at the end again like I always do.
Thinking about checking out the Ditka Dome tomorrow.

I'm getting over a snotty cold, I think I feel a little better than yesterday, less snotty for sure. Went to bed early last night, and slept in late today and still had time for a nap. I think the sleep is doing me good...that and this kick ass electric throw blanket I have been sitting under for the last couple of days! Brad saw an ad about it at Walmart and mentioned it. $20 perfect! And keeping me warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home