.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Had a great Thanksgiving. Drove to Grand Rapids to my sister-in-laws. We drove up Weds night, normally it would take us about 2 1/2 to 3 hours, due to icy roads and all the snow it took me 7 hours.
I was delirious by the time we got there. Counted 41 cars in ditches on the way there.
Had fried turkey, stuffing, rolls Brad made, green bean casserole, cranberry salad, mashed potatoes. Everything was wonderful. We ate around 1pm, and then the boys went upstairs and napped. My nephew Shawn asleep on the couch downstairs with us.





Read books to Shawn, Brad and I played with his trains with him, watched some of his movies (Wiggles, Thomas the train, Baby Einstein) He is so sweet. Lots of hugs and "I love you"s. He even got on the phone with my mom for a bit, just happy to talk.


Shawn out playing in the snow.



My father-in-law






Sister-in-law, she has the brightest blue eyes!




At the mall a clown was doing balloon animals, so I got in line with Shawn. He choose a balloon crown.





Then of course had to have a meltdown on our way out of the mall. I love pics of kids crying....I'm so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home