.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, November 20, 2004

They moved Little Mama (from last week) over the the other side away from Buddy, she seems to like her new crew much better.

Skyler is a 7 year old Border Collie mix. She was laying in the far back of her kennel. It looked like some people tried to cheer her up with extra blankets and toys. She stayed in the back when I went up to talk to her, but when I opened the door and went in she was very welcoming. Kinda has a funny bouncy walk, doesn't pull, very gentle and quiet.








Domino is a 2 year old Dalmatiaon. Really funny guy. He smelled me all over, head to toe, then rubbed himself all over me like a cat. When we were out walking and he would see other dogs he would jump up and down like a bunny. Right in place. Bounce bounce bounce! After our walk and I took him back in he went hump crazy on his blankets.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home