.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Mom came into town on Saturday night and left early yesterday.
I had a great time. Just really enjoy her company.
Did A LOT of shopping.
Got some knee high suede lace up burgundy boots for winter from Carson Pirie Scott, another Goodwill sweater, socks and long underwear from Kohls, Bathina Body So Fine balm from Sephora, a new big fat curling iron (just to bend the ends of my hair a little) from Ulta,
Drove through the Morton Arboretum

Had Lou Malnatti's pizza the night she got here, took her to Bobaks for lunch on Monday, and Papagus on Tuesday. Also took her to the local candy store to pack up on fruit slices.

Brought her over to Emily's house. Mom thought she was so cute and nice and loved her family too.

Had facials at Mario Tricoci on Monday afternoon. Heaven!

Watched the movies The Stepford Wives, Mean Girls and The Fog of War.

Gave each other back rubs just about every night too!

So since I had yesterday off and mom went home early I went back over to Emily's house and we went out and did more shopping. I went back to Nordstrom Rack with her and bought a long violet beaded gown and a fur (actually turkey feathers) wrap. I think I am gonna wear it to a dinner party I am going to on Saturday.
Then we had linner (lunch/dinner) at Cheesecake factory and I had the Pasta Da Vinci.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home