.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Very sluggish today. Just not with it. Watching Cops. Got Elf to watch later today. Eating cheese and crackers. Fire in the fireplace. Went to the mall for lunch because an Indian place we had been waiting to open for 2 years finally opened. Very good too. Then went to Meijer to pick up some flour for the rolls Brad is making at his sisters for thanksgiving.

Last night we went to a dinner party at Brent's. He did a fabulous job with the food. Pork chops, pasta salad, tomatoes, corn casserole and a chocolate cake he made from a Julia Child recipe. He has such a great view from his place since he is on the 46th floor of his building. I got to meet David and Malic, two friends of his that I had heard a lot about on our lunches together. Nice to finally meet them. Malic is such a cute fresh faced girl, she looks like she stepped right out of a Noxema commercial. I never have the opportunity to dress up so I dressed up for this. I wore my floor length beaded violet gown I just got with the fur wrap. Brad really liked Brent's place too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home