.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, December 30, 2004

No idea what we are doing for New Years.
Either more of what we did for Christmas (eating and movies) or maybe go bug Emily.

Last weekend Brad cooked lamb, cut slits in it and filled it with garlic and herbs.







Delicious!!

And we did finally go check out Ditka's Sports Dome.







It was nicer than we expected, on the site it looked like you played golf in a dark dank bag.
Had music playing, lots of seats, so I made myself comfortable while Brad swung a few. They also have a spa there...which will be very nice to occupy my time! :) Facials, massages and such. Also have a really nice sports bar restaurant. Good menu, big place.

I have been a total slacker at work.
It's been WONDERFUL!!!
Shopping sprees, long lunches, tons of coffee breaks and errands.
Katerina talked me into picking up knitting. I have never knitted in my life, I told many people I will never ever knit...and here I sit...click...click...clickety...click
Shishie will be so proud of me. I'm making a scarf. We even started a knitting group at work, since there arent hardly any girls here, it's me, Katerina and her boss, and we are trying to talk a gay guy into joining us. We sat in the firewall managers office knitting this afternoon. WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home