.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Walked Shorty first, a pit mix.





Then Leo, not quite sure what mix he is.





I spent a lot of time with both dogs. Both of them are lap dogs and laid back. So I spent most of the time curled up somewhere with them on my lap, arms around them, kissing their heads. Their black covered fur just basking in the sun warming up my hands on them.

Before we left (but I didn't get any pictures) another woman, Brad and I each took out 1 of the 3 pit puppies.
They were all scared of the leash, never been on one before and it freaked them out. You could walk a little and they would stay put, then you had to stop...crouch down and coax them over, then do that several more times. When we got them all together they were distracted by playing with each other that they were able to forget about being scared of their leashes and just play. When it was time to bring them back in, it was too much trouble to coax them in, so we all scooped our puppies up and walked them inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home