.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A guy I refer to as "man purse", was on the phone with his cable company today.
He speaks loudly and slowly, like everything he has to say is of dire importance and you should be hanging on to his every word.
This one part snapped me out of my usual web surfing instead of working moment...he referred to himself to his cable company "as an Officer of the bank".
To outsiders. Nothing to do with the bank. That is how he refers to himself!
I had to laugh outloud, then the guy behind me started laughing too and said, "You heard that too?!"

I told Brad about it on the phone with him. He asked me if being an Officer of the bank got him anything and says we should try it out. Cause I am not just an Officer but an AVP! "I want the Bank Officer special please!" I think I might try that today at lunch.
I want perks too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home