.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, May 22, 2006

Asshole that turns too fucking wide and then is a jackass about it.

2 lanes, no turn pocket, and he goes over on the wrong lane so much that he is blocking my left turn as I come toward him.
How wide is he?
He is so wide that cars can pass him from going on the other side of him, where he was supposed to be turning from.
But instead of just saying oops, sorry and shrugging it off, he decides to be a jackass and just sit there and block me refusing to move. Forcing all traffic to halt because he cant maneuver his big stupid pickup truck in the correct lane.

I (yes, also being a baby) refused to move. I'm not gonna to let someone bully me. So I put my car in park and took his picture. He said some stuff to me but I didn't bother turning down my music so couldn't totally hear him. I told him he turned too fucking wide and I wasn't moving. He shook his head at me, made a cell phone call as I snapped pictures.
Then said more stuff, then I tried pointing out to him that he was so wide that cars were passing him on the other side, just to show how much in the wrong side of the road he was. After maybe 5 minutes I WON!! He finally moved, and said "How's this?" And I said "It's great!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

cubs hat wearing jackass!

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

He gives Cubs a bad name, as if that ridiculous punch from over the weekend didn't do it...

9:51 PM

 
Blogger Clive Law said...

YOu Go girl!!

9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home