.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Went biking again last night.
Went to the library to pick up a book I ordered for Brad and then went across the street to a park that had a playground. I like it! The swings don't squeak, and very comfy. Springy see-saw thingy, springy car, several slides, and also right next to a pond. While we were swinging we discussed dinner and decided to ride our bikes to Boston Market and split a turkey carver sandwich for dinner. We are really enjoying riding our bikes around. Just makes my ass a little tender... I do have one of those gel seats, and mom keeps telling me to get shorts with gel inserts, but...eh...I'm just not there yet....

Tonight is Kathy Griffin on Bravo at 8 CST, and then (yay!) Janice Dickinson on Oxygen at 9 CST. I really like Kathy but Janice is just a train wreck.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shy said...

I keep wanting to get my bike out but the threat of the tender bumm keeps talking me into just walking instead. I can be such a wuss.

6:30 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

you should try some roller skates then!!
even more fun

7:23 PM

 
Blogger Contrary Guy said...

like it or not, Janice shows her age. What a piece of work.

8:55 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

she is kinds weird looking
they super fuzz her out on her show

9:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home