.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Monday, November 12, 2007

Had pj & movie day yesterday. Just a few people over, drinking mimosa's that Christina brought over, and eating lots of cheesy snacks and frosted cookies.

I like spending time in my pj's watching movies, so its even better with other people doing the same. :)

Then later that night Jonneal was going out to meet other girlfriends at Martyrs for a burlesque show but she forgot her ID and watched the show form outside the bar window. So I threw on a dress and went to keep her company and watch the show from outside. Michelle L'Amour performed!! She is so hot!!

Outside the burlesque show


Holiday Club was having a rockabilly dj night. Played pool, making progress too!!! Having someone give me direction helps a lot. Watched people swing dance....way beyond me, but I like watching.









2 Comments:

Blogger Technodoll said...

You all look so happy, gorgeous and like a good time was had both inside and outside, LOL! Yay :-)

9:14 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

i like group outings, and i had been drinking mimosas all day :)

9:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home