.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Health is doing much better since I got on right meds.
Total bounce back.

Went to see Koop last night at Double Door with Jeff, met up with Jonneal on a new first date she brought along.

Koop opened with Island Blues, really love that song.

Had a great dinner at Forno's before the show. Watercress salad with pear, gorgonzola and pine nuts, and a yummy warm stick to your tummy risotto

Easy work week, boss and boss's boss are on vacation. I'm sitting home checking into work and watching Flushed Away and Ratatouille. Expanded my cable service to get some more channels, I wasn't getting Turner Classic movies and missed it A LOT. Now I also get some other Starz movie channels, Sci-Fi, and IFC. Getting in bedroom too just in time for staying in bed winter days! :)

Thinking about getting my hair trimmed at a place down the street, checking out a bakery a block away from me, and having people over this weekend for a pj and movie day.

Thanksgiving is coming up and I'll be going back to Columbus for awhile to visit with family and friends.

Feeling happy and thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home