.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Not looking good for the condo. Had a lawyer threaten them with litigation. He suggests I get with his litigation guy and serve them papers and see if they fold. Will look into it, and think about it. Had a rage day about it last week, wore myself out and then Jeff had some good leftovers (meat veggies and rice) to come home to and he uploaded 300 for us to watch.

I am planning on keeping my eye for an open house and going through and spilling coffee in every room, telling everyone who will listen how they screwed me and I will need to tell them directly that I am wishing 7 years of diarrhea on them so everytime they have diarrhea they will wonder and think of me. :)

Leave for family trip in Florida next Sunday. Might or might not go to Lollapalooza, or maybe just a day.

Friday went to a great place Katerina's Great food, stuffed mushrooms with spinach and goat cheese, pear, walnut, blue cheese and prosciutto panini. Great live music, the girl that night sounded like Ricki Lee Jones. Good vibe was sharing food with just about everyone at the bar and digging into their stuff too. Then went to Schubas to see Bat For Lashes. Good show, but I was pretty tipsy by that time since I started early at Katerina's, but had a good time with Jonneal sitting in the back on the stove. She bought a cd and we got it signed after the show.

Yesterday was lazy, pizza at Piece and a movie marathon slumber party. Watched Apocalyptico, Blood Diamond and Zodiac.

Went to local farmers market with Brent this morning and then back to his place to watch Home Movies episodes. I enlightened him to Home Movies and he enlightened me to Chapters 1-12 of Trapped in A Closet, which left me unsatisfied but his roommate David said the next episodes should be out in the next 5 months-ish.

Meeting Brent out later tonight at Quenchers for Live Band Karaoke night. Since I have work at 2am anyway. Have late night work scheduled for the next 3 days in a row.

2 Comments:

Blogger Technodoll said...

OMG, you had me in stitches with the diarrhea death wish! LOL! I would have wished death by rotting testicles on top of that. yeah. Hey was Apocalypto any good? I have it here, haven't watched it yet... heard it was plenty gory. Oh well.

8:17 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

its a good one isnt it!!!

I liked it, but I didnt think it was as gory as everyone made it out to be, some gory but the way people were going on i thought it'd be a blood fest!

3:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home