.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

In Logan Square.
Closing is next month.
I paid half of what the selling price was!!
I DID GOOD!!

So now I dont really have to worry about re-sale value or if I lose my job...fuck it! I'll get another! But now new worries, set up utilities, cable, need bed, TV, furniture....wow wow WOW!!

I am still in shock.

It was at an auction. The builders ran out of money, and this auction place took over. Not many people were there and no one seemed to know what to do, no one was bidding, so I bid and I got my choice of places and go the biggest bestest place they had. Then cause everyone else was not bidding to try and get the places for opening bids only the auction place told them they were closing the action and everyone was just sitting around like "Whaaaaa?" while I was getting a kick ass condo at a fucking fantastic price!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Iowa Greyhound said...

Half selling price, that's a dream! Good job!

7:14 AM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

I am still in shock!!

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Technodoll said...

Wow i never even heard of auctions for condos! this is uber-fantastic, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you.. the little victories in life! :-)))

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

its a new thing thats seems to be taking place more and more with all the rehabbing of buildings and builders running out of money

i will feel much better once seller signs contract and ill be ready for closing

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home