.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Doing better today.
I will be even better when the drainage tubes are out, and then super better when my one boob starts to fall into place.

I have been wearing the ace bandage since my doc appt non-stop. It squishes me when I sleep so that when I wake up I have to take deep breaths and stretch out my lungs and chest.

I am feeling better because I shaved my own legs today, and then moisturized. Also I drove (just around the corner PROMISE!) to Super Target to buy a few things, walked a few blocks to Starbucks and sat out with the sun on my back (felt really good since my back has been hurting), and today was the first day I have put on makeup since my surgery last Thursday. These things make me feel better, more human. Getting back to normal things even though I am draining bodily fluids into and fanny pack that I wear. :)

Woke up with a start tonight at 1:30 ( had to do some work soon anyway) Sounded like car crunching, then people yelling, I thought I heard light car crunches earlier. When I heard the yelling I shot out of bed, don't know how the fuck I did it...and it did hurt after the fact. (but not that bad considering) I was so worried about my cute little red car!! I park back there! So I got up and went out back to peep. I could see most of my car and it looked fine, but I didn't bring my keys and I woulda gotten locked out so I could only try to stretch my legs to see all of it. Cops were there, people in handcuffs and yelling. I think someone said something about one guy hitting the other guys car earlier making it sound like he hit the other guys car harder later in retaliation (not sure). The old white guy from the building across comes out with his wallet to put in his 2 cents and took the opportunity to yell and swear at the handcuffed people and tell them what animals they were. Which is a fucking joke because he is the same guy that flicks his lit cigarettes at girls when they walk by from his patio...talk about animals. (No, he hasn't done this to me yet and I am just waiting for him to!!! Cause I will go ape shit and go dive into the dumpster across from him and start throwing trash at him and his patio!)

So went back up, did my work and waited for everything to die down and people to leave. Then moved my car up to the front side of the apartment. Don't want to lay in worry about my little sweet car. It is unharmed and untouched. WHEW!

Tomorrow I think I am gonna try washing my hair in the kitchen sink.

2 Comments:

Blogger Technodoll said...

I'm still in shock about the drainage tubes, whodathunkit? it makes sense though. so one boob at a time eh? LOL! what kind of car do you have?...

7:54 AM

 
Blogger Chicago Sheri said...

the other boob is more in place
the other one is a bit wonky...

2004 toyota matrix I LOVE IT!

8:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home