.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Chicago Sheri

Saturday, March 31, 2007

It been warmer these last few days and I've had cabin fever.

Ordered 2 cubic yards of mulch yesterday and borrowed a neighbors wheel barrel and had it all done before Brad got home.

Today fertilized the yard while Brad put on new address numbers on our mailbox and started prepping the lawnmower so maybe I can mow sometime this coming week.

Scheduled an estimate for a new furnace and air conditioner.

Also gonna look into scheduling a power washer to come by to clean off the house, and ask them about taking down the shutters for me so I can repaint them a glossy chocolate brown, I think it would make the house look better.

Snacking on fig goat cheese, brie, sourdough baguette, fuji apple and sesame melba toasts while we put stuff together for pico de gallo, guacamole, and make a mess of nachos for the OSU basketball game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home